There are several ways that you can make a small bathroom look more spacious.
- Use large tiles on the floor and the walls, and install a shower bath instead of having them separate.
- Buy a freestanding basin to give the impression of more floor space. Another option would be to buy a wall hung basin to create more storage space underneath.
- Installing a shelf will free up a lot of space in your bathroom, and will make it easier to organise as well.
- Small bathrooms can handle more eccentric colours and patterns, such as bold geometric wallpaper.
- Mirrors tend to make a small space feel bigger.
- Mosaics will give your bathroom a luxury hotel feel.
- A built-in basin with extra storage serves double duty.
- Don’t be afraid to use accents, as they work particularly well in tight spaces.
- Use accessories in small bathrooms to give them personality and style.
These are a few ways to create a dream bathroom, even if it is on the small side.