Keeping bathrooms clean is often a challenge, especially for a household with several members. However, there are a few easy ways to ensure that your bathroom stays fresh and mildew-free.
- An exhaust fan will get rid of the moisture that causes mildew.
- Disinfectant wipes can be placed near the sink for a quick wipe down.
- Wipes can also be used for any bathroom surface such as the tank, taps, sink, and basin.
- A bleach pen can clean up mildew before it becomes a problem.
- A hand-held vacuum is great for picking up hair, dust, and other debris.
- Rinsing the bathtub prevents hard-water deposits from dulling the surface.
- Leaving the shower door open after use allows it to dry, which will prevent build-up of mould.
- Shower cleaner used every day keeps the area shining.
- Keeping cleaning supplies in the bathroom makes it easier to clean the room more often. Don’t forget to purchase a lock for the cleaning cabinet if there are small children in the home.